Friday, 15 June 2012 13:03
Games - Games
|← South Korean Government Bans Trading of Virtual Items, Gaming Auction Houses||Ubisoft Talks Splinter Cell Movie →|
In an interview with Gamespot, PlayStation executive Scott Rohde talked about The Last Guardian and when we can expect to see the title.
“I will not give you a detailed update, but I will say one thing and it goes back to innovation and to gamers and to quality. [The Last Guardian] is going to ship when it’s absolutely ready,” Rohde said.
Joining the ranks of other developers who have expressed that making the most complete experience for gamers comes first, not the deadline, Rohde made it very clear that The Last Guardian will be a complete title, whenever it ends up in the hands of gamers.
He continued, “And I think that’s a really important thing to remember, is that it would be very easy to ship a game when it’s not quite ready because we need to meet a business plan. Gamers are first, and the experiences we provide are first. And that’s why we’re gonna talk about that game when we’re ready to talk about it.”
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Big puppy. Big delay. In an interview with Gamespot, PlayStation executive Scott Rohde talked about The Last Guardian and when we can expect to see the title. “I will not give you a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Dead Space 3: An In-Depth Look, and First Gameplay Demo
- Dawnguard DLC Werewolf and Vampire Perk Trees Detailed
- Vacant Sky: Awakening Kickstarter in Final Stretch
- Black Ops 2: Dedicated Servers and Pre-Order Steam Bonuses Confirmed
- Halo 4: A Closer look at the New Sniper and Needler
- Ubisoft Talks Splinter Cell Movie
- Heroes of Ruin Launches in Europe
- Microsoft Gives Free XBL Gold to Europe Over Weekend
- Iranian Battlefield of Duty, FPS Fans Need to Watch this
- Reggie Fils-Aime: "Not About Power," Fires Back at Competition's Console Lifecycle