Friday, 15 June 2012 02:34
Games - Games
|← Tretton on Smart Phone Gaming: "Iâ€™m like, 'you wasted time.'"||Splinter Cell Movie Looking for Studio →|
Gameloft have been hard at work creating a video game accompaniment to the new Batman film: The Dark Knight Rises. And while their design document seems to have been borrowed from Rocksteady and Arkham City, the similarities might be enough to convince people on the fence over a mobile outing to make the plunge just in case.
Coming "this summer" to both Android and iOS, The Dark Knight Rises is supposedly an open world adventure that uses an attack and counter system not entirely unlike that which can be found in the Arkham series on consoles and PC. Details on actual content seem thin of the ground, but that's certainly what the trailer above implies.
You'll be able to get your hands on The Dark Knight Rises sometime after the film is released, by which point it'd be really nice to think we'll actually know a little bit about it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Gameloft have been hard at work creating a video game accompaniment to the new Batman film: The Dark Knight Rises. And while their design document seems to have been borrowed from Rocksteady...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- EA Reveals Medal of Honor Warfighter Military Edition
- South Korean Government Bans Trading of Virtual Items, Gaming Auction Houses
- Why Netflix on PS3 Trumps Microsoft and how Usher at E3 Benefited Sony
- Samuel L. Jackson to host the VGAs
- Tretton on Smart Phone Gaming: "Iâ€™m like, 'you wasted time.'"
- Splinter Cell Movie Looking for Studio
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Gets Teased
- EA to Reveal Overstrike in Late Summer
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter Hands-On Preview
- Games on Demand Sale List Goes Live