Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:13
Games - Games
|← Dead Space Producer: Wii U Dead Space 3 Port Not 'Currently in the Plan"||Ubisoft releases Babel Rising 3D →|
The Tonight Show continues its "videogame week" and this time, the folks over at Naughty Dog brought The Last of Us for a live stage demo.
While the gameplay we saw wasn't exactly new (it's almost exactly the same as the E3 stage demo), it's still impressive nonetheless. What's rather interesting here is that Fallon genuinely seemed to be impressed with what he saw. Not to spoil the footage for you, but when Ellie threw a brick at the thug to knock him out, Fallon actually turned around in a sort of "I can't believe this" manner. Oh, and that garnered a ton of applause from the crowd, too.
Give it a look before I spoil everything for you.
Surprisingly, Fallon wasn't even given the chance to demo the game by himself. I might be wrong about this, but hasn't Fallon always played the game that was being shown during videogame week? I distinctly remember him playing Uncharted 3 last year when it was demoed on the show.
Nevertheless, this might be a first. I'm guessing the build they had there wasn't stable enough? Either that or they didn't trust Fallon to make it look as good as they did.
From what we've seen though, this game is looking really, really good. I dare say this might be my most anticipated game of 2013.
Did you like what you've seen so far or should Naughty Dog have shown a different part of the game on TV?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The Tonight Show continues its "videogame week" and this time, the folks over at Naughty Dog brought The Last of Us for a live stage demo. While the gameplay we saw wasn't exactly...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- EA to Reveal Overstrike in Late Summer
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter Hands-On Preview
- Games on Demand Sale List Goes Live
- Thatgamecompany No Longer Tied to Sony
- Dead Space Producer: Wii U Dead Space 3 Port Not 'Currently in the Plan"
- Ubisoft releases Babel Rising 3D
- Iwata Downplays Graphical Shortcomings of Wii U, Says People Won't See Difference Compared to PS4, Xbox 720
- Halo 4 to Rename "Teabagging" to "Victory Crouch," Devs Think it's an "Important Part of the Experience"
- This is What a Level 60 Hardcore Character Death Looks Like in Diablo 3
- Sony Releases God of War: Ascension Single Player & Multiplayer Vids, Brutality Ensues