Wednesday, 13 June 2012 22:40
Games - Games
|← New Skyrim Mod Changes Your Shouts To Farts||Fez Update Delayed For 2 Weeks →|
It's not uncommon, and it always sucks to hear but sometimes employees at game studios get treated really badly. It seems this is probably happening yet again as an anonymous post has been published over on Gamasutra. This time the company allegedly at fault is recently closed 38 Studios, creators of Kingdoms of Amalur. The post details how staffers were treated poorly, given broken promises, overly long hours, and poor information flow.
I always hate hearing about these types of situations, I'm sure the families affected will bounce back but that doesn't make the situation any less crappy. My heart goes out to the families, hopefully this hard time in their lives will pass swiftly.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It's not uncommon, and it always sucks to hear but sometimes employees at game studios get treated really badly. It seems this is probably happening yet again as an anonymous post has been...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Get Spooky with The Sims 3: Supernatural
- Fans Might get Battlefield 3 Dino Mode in Return for Twitter Trending
- Sony Survey Hints at PlayStation Deals of the Future (And Gran Turismo Vita)
- Final Fantasy XIV PS3 "Still on Schedule"
- New Skyrim Mod Changes Your Shouts To Farts
- Fez Update Delayed For 2 Weeks
- Tales of Xillia 2 Has Some Characters Also a Cat!
- Dungeon Defenders Vita Port Shelved
- God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition Details
- Rovio Partners with the Philadelphia Eagles