Wednesday, 13 June 2012 14:31
Games - Games
|← Wii U Won't Have Support for Dual GamePads at Launch||Nintendo Not Ruling Out Free-To-Play Games For The Wii U →|
With the Dawnguard beta well underway, some of its participants have begun to leak information out with details of the new shouts, weapons and assorted additions to Skyrim.
Dawnguard sees the addition of three new Dragon Shouts, which you can acquire through questing and discovering cairns. The most interesting of the three shouts is one called Summon Durnhviir, which allows you to summon an undead dragon to fight by your side.
The other two shouts allow you to sap the life from your opponents or rip their soul out and turn them into an ally. They're titled Drain Vitality, and Soul Tear, respectively.
Though the beta is out, it's extremely limited in terms of content so there's plenty more items that players have yet to uncover.
Dawnguard is set for release later this month on the Xbox 360 as a timed exclusive. It will be available to both the PC and PlayStation 3 not long after.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
dawnguard dlc With the Dawnguard beta well underway, some of its participants have begun to leak information out with details of the new shouts, weapons and assorted additions to Skyrim....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Dungeon Defenders Vita Port Shelved
- God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition Details
- Rovio Partners with the Philadelphia Eagles
- Ubisoft Supports the Vita
- Wii U Won't Have Support for Dual GamePads at Launch
- Nintendo Not Ruling Out Free-To-Play Games For The Wii U
- Nintendo Investors Bail, Stock Drops 8.5 Percent
- iPhone 5 Photos Purportedly Leaked
- Syndicate Reboot Was a Failure, Says EA
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Hands-On Preview