Wednesday, 13 June 2012 02:53
|← Usher Had Plans To Record With Amy Winehouse||Katy Perry Brings 'Wide Awake' Video To MTV! →|
Rapper partners with Nick Cannon and others on subscriber-based site, which offers high-end apparel and gadgets to users.
By Rob Markman
When you're Nas the Don, life is most certainly good. Since his debut album, Illmatic, God's Son has been spitting rhymes about his favorite apparel, helping to set the trends for hip-hop heads everywhere. Now, with his new lifestyle site, 12Society.com, Nas is looking to let fans in on the good life as well.
The site, which launched on Tuesday, is a subscriber-based experience co-founded by Nas, in which he partners up with the likes of NBA stars Blake Griffin and Kevin Love and media mogul Nick Cannon. For $39 a month, users will receive a monthly shipment of handpicked apparel, gadgets and other premium products that the stars use in their everyday lives. Each shipment is guaranteed to be worth a minimum of $125.
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Rapper partners with Nick Cannon and others on subscriber-based site, which offers high-end apparel and gadgets to users. By Rob Markman Nas Photo: MTV News When you're Nas the Don,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Hardwell Shoots 'How We Do' Video At Electric Daisy Carnival
- Eddie Van Halen Explains Postponed Tour Dates
- Mac Miller, Pharrell Making A 'Political Statement' On Pink Slime?
- Cody Simpson 'Embracing' Celebrity Life
- Justin Bieber, The Wanted Fans Camp Out In Rain For Friday Shows
- Katy Perry Brings 'Wide Awake' Video To MTV!
- Jay-Z Named Director At Brooklyn's Barclays Arena
- Russell Brand Says Divorce From Katy Perry 'Did Work Out'
- Nas 'Can't Acknowledge' Jay-Z Mock-Lynching Video
- Madonna Moons Audience At Rome Concert