Wednesday, 13 June 2012 02:53
|← 'That's My Boy': How Adam Sandler Met Andy Samberg||'Dallas' Reboot: Meet The New Oilmen (And Women!) →|
'They didn't really consider the whole bodily-functions thing,' actor tells MTV News.
By Kara Warner, with reporting by Josh Horowitz
Garfield recently revealed to MTV News that if he could make one change or improvement to the costume before suiting up again for the already scheduled sequel, he'd request an escape hatch, so to speak.
"We're going to make it easier for me to piss," he joked. "That's #1.
"It's like you have to body-shoehorn yourself out of it," Garfield continued, explaining the difficulty of getting in and out of the suit for important tasks like using the restroom. "It looks good, but they didn't really consider that, the whole bodily-functions thing. But next time we will remember that I am human."
We then suggested that an alternative would be to just have it be sewn up from the start and designed to absorb any, uh, emissions.
"Ha! Just have a colostomy made, yeah, it would be just like a wet suit, I'd just keep warm. Oh boy, that's disgusting," Garfield said, adding that the only other big challenge in proper maneuvering in his Spidey suit was getting accustomed to seeing out of his mask, the design of which they can't really adjust or change.
"That was tough as well, but I don't think we can readjust that because the eyes have to be the eyes," he said. "That was hard, visibility was hard, especially for the bigger stunts because you need to know what you're doing."
Check out everything we've got on "The Amazing Spider-Man."
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
'They didn't really consider the whole bodily-functions thing,' actor tells MTV News. By Kara Warner, with reporting by Josh Horowitz Andrew Garfield in "The Amazing Spider-Man" Photo: Sony...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- 'Catching Fire' In IMAX: Time To Embrace The Big, Big Screen?
- George W. Bush's Head And Other 'Game Of Thrones' Controversies
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Soundtrack Preview Hints At Epic Conclusion
- 'Game of Thrones' Bosses Explain George W. Bush Head On A Spike
- 'Katy Perry: Part Of Me': Watch An Exclusive Clip Now!
- 'Dallas' Reboot: Meet The New Oilmen (And Women!)
- Selena Gomez Fans, Prepare To Be 'Shocked' By 'Spring Breakers'
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' To Light Up IMAX Screens
- 'Morning Glories' On Killing A Fan Favorite: 'Dead Is Dead'
- Lindsay Lohan Has 'Hypnotic Presence' As Surfer in 'First Point'