Tuesday, 12 June 2012 01:53
|← Cody Simpson Explains What Makes His EP 'Uniquely Me'||Flaming Lips Insist Oklahoma City Thunder 'Will Win' NBA Championship →|
Arquette and Cox have been separated for nearly two years.
By Kara Warner
After nearly two years of separation, David Arquette and Courteney Cox are headed toward divorce. TMZ reports that Arquette officially filed divorce papers last week and cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split.
According to the documents obtained by the website, Arquette is requesting joint legal and physical custody of their daughter Coco. He did not ask for spousal or child support and is apparently representing himself, as he did not list a lawyer. Also, it appears that Arquette signed the divorce documents on March 23 and only just decided to file them.
Aside from his brief bit of oversharing about their relationship on Howard Stern's radio show, Arquette and Cox have kept a relatively low profile since the news broke about their separation back in the fall of 2010. The former "Friends" star was quick to defend the behavior of her husband of 11 years during an interview with Harper's Bazaar last March.
"If you didn't hear the Howard Stern interviews and you just read quotes, I'm sure it seemed out of context, crazy," she said. "I'm not saying there wasn't some crazy behavior, but if you know who David is, you know what his intentions are, how honest he is, and how big his heart is. You can't really get mad at David because he's not a malicious person. He was dealing with things the best way he could. He's not out to harm. But I'm his biggest protector. I can't help it."
Cox and Arquette met on the set of 1995's horror blockbuster "Scream" and recently reprised their roles in "Scream 4," in which their married characters were also dealing with relationship problems.
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Arquette and Cox have been separated for nearly two years. By Kara Warner Courteney Cox and David Arquette Photo: John Shearer/ Getty Images After nearly two years of separation, David...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Lady Gaga Posts Photo Of Bruises Following Onstage Concussion
- Phillip Phillips Out Of Hospital After Surgery
- Far East Movement Bring In The 'Next Generation' For Dirty Bass
- Usher Hopes 'Scream' Will Be the Song Of The Summer
- Cody Simpson Explains What Makes His EP 'Uniquely Me'
- Flaming Lips Insist Oklahoma City Thunder 'Will Win' NBA Championship
- Azealia Banks Will Silence Hip-Hop Critics With Styles P Feature
- Carly Rae Jepsen And The Unstoppable Ubiquity Of 'Call Me Maybe'
- Mac Miller Introduces Bonnaroo To Pink Slime
- Lauryn Hill Explains Failure To File Taxes In Statement