Tuesday, 12 June 2012 14:30
Games - Games
|← Nintendo Satisfied with the 3DS||Nintendo Reveals Link Action Figure by Figma →|
Today, Indie Game: The Movie went on sale for $9.99 on Steam. What the what? You haven't heard of Indie Game: The Movie? Listen, sit down for a second, we have to have a talk.
Do you love video games? I'm assuming you're shaking your head yes, because, let's be honest, look where you are right now. Well, this movie is for people who love video games. Indie Game: The movie follows the creation of Super Meat Boy, Fez, and Braid, giving viewers an indepth look at the interworkings of the development process.
This isn't an action thriller - Phil Fish isn't being chased by a man with a chainsaw wielded by Edmund McMillen as Danny Baranowsky composes in real time - it's just real people doing what they love to do. What could be better than that?
Hop on Steam, spend the $9.99, and thank me later.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Today, Indie Game: The Movie went on sale for $9.99 on Steam. What the what? You haven't heard of Indie Game: The Movie? Listen, sit down for a second, we have to have a talk. Do you...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- New Xbox Live Avatar Item Helps You Weed Out Terrible People
- New Xbox Live Avatar Item Letâ€™s You Weed Out Terrible People
- Diablo 3 Real Money Auction House Live, Players Earn a Profit
- Animal Crossing 3DS Still Happening
- Nintendo Satisfied with the 3DS
- Nintendo Reveals Link Action Figure by Figma
- Dishonored Won't have Boss Fights
- Skill Isn't Everything
- Half-Life Inspired Barnacle Lamp is Creepy as Hell
- Skulls of the Shogun Can Only Be Played on Windows 8