Tuesday, 12 June 2012 02:11
Games - Games
|← Hopes are High for Timesplitters 4... but Nobody Would Accept it||Ubisoft Releases Queen Song Pack DLC for Rocksmith →|
Sledgehammer are working on what could be the last of the current-gen Call of Duty games, a job listing has revealed. This isn't the first time we've heard about the next entry in the series (presumably Modern Warfare 4) and, let's face it, it's hardly even news. Everybody knows that there'll be another Call of Duty game and that it'll be covered by the folks at Sledgehammer Games.
Despite the fact that Black Ops 2 still hasn't been fully unveiled and that there's probably another four or five months before its release, people are still interested to see how Sledgehammer can improve on their last attempt at the franchise, a game which many long-time fans couldn't get on with. Still, with another 12 months until we get our first in-game look, it's probably not worth thinking about too much.
The job listing has since been removed, but you can see the original source for this news at VideoGamer.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Sledgehammer are working on what could be the last of the current-gen Call of Duty games, a job listing has revealed. This isn't the first time we've heard about the next entry in the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Jimmy Fallon Spends Time with Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Super Slim PlayStation 3 Could Come Into Fruition
- Diablo 3 Bans Coming in the Near Future
- Future Metal Gear Games to Give Players the Ability to "Do What They Want"
- Hopes are High for Timesplitters 4... but Nobody Would Accept it
- Epic Explains Why They Chose Baird as Protagonist in Judgment
- Dawnguard Beta Invites are Released
- Best Swag of E3 2012: The Goodies Gamers Got to Take Home
- Android Devices are Getting Max Payne Love
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 to be Released on the Wii U