Monday, 11 June 2012 06:43
Games - Games
|← Nintendo Super Mario 3D Land Ad Stars Kim Cattrall||Diablo 3 Patch Removes Monster Damage Scaling in Coop Games →|
Halo 4 designer David Ellis recently conducted an impromptu Q&A session on the NeoGAF forums to talk about the game. The designer answered numerous questions about Halo 4's presentation at E3 and queries relating to the game itself.
When asked whether the loadouts at E3 presented the final options available in the full game, Ellis revealed that there are still plenty of weapons and sub-items, like weapon modifications, left to show.
Speaking about Halo 4's multiplayer, the designer says that there is a lore-based reason for the teams being named "Team Demon" and "Team Fury". It was as much as he was willing to reveal.
Halo 4's vehicles will see a lot of changes from Reach. Although Ellis was unable to go into detail, he said that vehicle health has been changed, and that the Banshee has been altered.
Spartan Ops will be replayable in different ways aside from changing difficulty levels and your loadout. As with some of the previous questions, he was unable to provide any concrete details.
Halo 4 is currently playable from beginning to end and will be content complete in the next few months. The developers will focus on polishing the game towards its release on November 6.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
halo 4 Halo 4 designer David Ellis recently conducted an impromptu Q&A session on the NeoGAF forums to talk about the game. The designer answered numerous questions about Halo 4's...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Diablo 3 Spins Us Right Round
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Videos Showcase Clockwork Machines, Japanese Ninjas, and Circuses
- Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC New Weapons Spotted
- Black Mesa Developers Shed Silence, Release New Screenshots
- Nintendo Super Mario 3D Land Ad Stars Kim Cattrall
- Diablo 3 Patch Removes Monster Damage Scaling in Coop Games
- Diablo 3 Real Money Auction House Requires Battle.net Authenticator
- UFC 3 Failed to Break Even, THQ Initiated Sale With EA
- After Crysis 3, Crytek Games Will be Free-To-Play
- Pokemon Conquest is Gateway to Strategy Games