Sunday, 10 June 2012 16:18
Games - Games
|← Halo 4 Demo Shows a Glimpse of a New Enemy||Metal Gear Online Comes to a Close →|
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is set to place a huge emphasis on its multiplayer offerings, much like its predecessors in the Call of Duty series.
The game's multiplayer mode was previewed at E3 2012 behind closed doors to a group of game journalists, one of whom appears to have taken notes and posted them up anonymously on NeoGAF.
The multiplayer has undergone a few changes from the previous games. Notably, Black Ops 2 now features a 10-point allocation system that replaces the Primary/Secondary/Grenade slot system in previous games. Instead of simply filling in each slot with an item, you're now allocated with ten points to use on primary firearms, sidearms, grenades, attachments, miscellaneous equipment and perks—all of which take up points.
For instance, you can opt go play without guns and arm yourself simply with a knife and use most of your points on perks and equipment.
In addition to the new point system, new variations have been added to wager matches. One of which is described as follows:
"Everyone starts with a machine pistol and 1 EMP grenade, you have to disable and hack drones to get more kills, only way to get more EMP grenades is to take them from another player."
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is set to place a huge emphasis on its multiplayer offerings, much like its predecessors in the Call of Duty series. The game's multiplayer mode was previewed...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- UFC 3 Failed to Break Even, THQ Initiated Sale With EA
- After Crysis 3, Crytek Games Will be Free-To-Play
- Pokemon Conquest is Gateway to Strategy Games
- Guardians of Middle Earth is Tolkien's Defence of the Ancients
- Metal Gear Online Comes to a Close
- Mass Effect 3: Earth Multiplayer Expansion Leaked
- Halo 4 Demo Shows a Glimpse of a New Enemy
- Enter: CLANG, a Realistic Sword Fighting Game from One of the Most Awesome Novelists on the Planet
- Darksiders 2 Hands-On Preview at E3 2012
- Nostalgia for Infinity - The Weird Trend of Past Trend Reheating