Sunday, 10 June 2012 12:41
Games - Games
|← Mass Effect 3: Earth Multiplayer Expansion Leaked||Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Details Leaked, Features Point System →|
During a live gameplay demo of Halo 4, it appears that a yet-to-be-revealed enemy, believed to be some sort of indigenous species, was shown.
At the three minute mark, GameSpot's presenter spotted the mysterious enemy - presumably some sort of animal - floating above protagonist Master Chief, who was being played by a 343 Industry employee showcasing the demo. He was, however, quick to disregard the sighting, further adding to the credence of a new enemy type.
Halo 4's E3 demo revealed another enemy entitled the Promethean Knight. The game itself is currently due for a worldwide launch on November 6th, 2012.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
During a live gameplay demo of Halo 4, it appears that a yet-to-be-revealed enemy, believed to be some sort of indigenous species, was shown. At the three minute...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Pokemon Conquest is Gateway to Strategy Games
- Guardians of Middle Earth is Tolkien's Defence of the Ancients
- Metal Gear Online Comes to a Close
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Details Leaked, Features Point System
- Mass Effect 3: Earth Multiplayer Expansion Leaked
- Enter: CLANG, a Realistic Sword Fighting Game from One of the Most Awesome Novelists on the Planet
- Darksiders 2 Hands-On Preview at E3 2012
- Nostalgia for Infinity - The Weird Trend of Past Trend Reheating
- Dishonored Hands-On Preview at E3 2012
- GTA 5 Unlikely to Launch in 2012 Says Industry Analyst