Friday, 08 June 2012 01:36
|← Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750K Birthday Lamborghini||Ying Yang Twins' D-Roc Arrested For DUI, Child Endangerment →|
Doctors are reportedly performing tests on the actress after her vehicle was totaled in collision with 18-wheeler.
By John Mitchell
Lindsay Lohan was taken to the hospital Friday (June 8) after her black Porsche collided with an 18-wheel semi-trailer truck, TMZ is reporting.
Santa Monica police said the accident occurred on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica and that an investigation into the collision was ongoing.
The actress was transported to the hospital, though reportedly not by ambulance. While Lohan's condition is not known, she is reportedly in the hospital with doctors performing tests, though on-scene sources say she appears to have not suffered any major injuries.
The actress' Porsche was reportedly totaled in the accident. Photos of the vehicle show a severely damaged front end, with the hood pushed up and nearly dislodged, the airbag deployed and a smashed windshield. The passenger-side window was reportedly shattered and the rear bumper was torn off her car.
In March, Lohan completed her probation related to two 2007 DUI cases and has been working steadily to get her derailed career back on track. Though she received mixed reviews, she delivered big ratings for "Saturday Night Live" when she hosted the legendary sketch comedy show earlier this year and more recently, despite reports of on-set drama, earned positive notices for her appearance on "Glee."
The 25-year-old actress is currently filming the TV biopic "Liz & Dick," in which she stars as film icon Elizabeth Taylor. The first publicity still from the movie was released this week, showing Lohan with a short black bob.
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Doctors are reportedly performing tests on the actress after her vehicle was totaled in collision with 18-wheeler. By John Mitchell Lindsay Lohan leaves the hospital after her car accident ...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- 'True Blood' Season Five: The Reviews Are In!
- Bonnaroo Gets Party Started With Alabama Shakes, Kendrick Lamar
- Matthew McConaughey To Marry Camila Alves This Weekend?
- Irv Da Phenom Learns Rap's Ropes From Tech N9ne
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750K Birthday Lamborghini
- Ying Yang Twins' D-Roc Arrested For DUI, Child Endangerment
- Miley, Liam And Five Other Famous Workplace Romances
- Moguai Talks Revved-Up 'In N' Out' Collabo With Tommy Trash
- Have Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus Caught 'Fifty Shades' Fever?
- Big Sean In A 'Whole Different Thought Mentality' On Sophomore Album