Friday, 08 June 2012 07:03
Games - Games
|← Gaming in Times of the Cholera - Reactions to E3 2012||EA Releases E3 Extended Trailer Playthrough for Medal of Honor Warfighter →|
Skyrim 1.6 has been available to PC owners of the game for a few weeks now, and it adds numerous fixes and memory optimizations to make the game not only run better, but crash a lot less often than it typically does.
The biggest update in the new 1.6 patch is the addition of mounted combat, which adds enemies on horseback and allows players to even the odds by riding their steed into battle in the open field. Mounted combat supports both melee and ranged weaponry, so you can charge into combat or pick them off from a distance with a bow.
Mounted combat is one of many improvements that Bethesda has planned for Skyrim. Further enhancements to the game will be made through its upcoming Dawnguard expansion pack, as well as free updates like this one.
Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC is set for release this summer and will be exclusive (for thirty days) to the Xbox 360.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Skyrim 1.6 has been available to PC owners of the game for a few weeks now, and it adds numerous fixes and memory optimizations to make the game not only run better, but crash a lot less often...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- E3 2012: Craigslist Missed Connections Causes a Stir
- Microsoft on Xbox Smash Bros. Clone: "You Do Not Want that Game"
- Nintendo Releases Mass Effect 3 "Take Earth Back" Wii U Trailer, Shows Nothing New
- Halo 4's Spartan Ops Will Include Five Weekly Co-op Missions
- Gaming in Times of the Cholera - Reactions to E3 2012
- Epic Games Unveils Unreal Engine 4 in Live Presentation
- You Can't Die in Beyond
- Wii U to Have Only 8 GB of Internal Storage
- Watch Dogs to Launch in 2013
- Nintendo Think You'll Be Surprised by Wii U Pricing