Friday, 08 June 2012 09:31
Games - Games
|← Nintendo Releases Mass Effect 3 "Take Earth Back" Wii U Trailer, Shows Nothing New||Gaming in Times of the Cholera - Reactions to E3 2012 →|
343 Industries has released a new video showcasing Halo 4's brand-new cooperative mulitplayer mode called Spartan Ops. The mode, won't be your standard co-op Horde mode, instead it will be an episodic story-driven experience which will center on UNSC Infinity leaders and a new team of Spartans called the Majestic Squad.
343's plan for the 4-player, bite-sized missions is to offer five weekly missions across its first "season." Which will commence on Halo 4's release day.
The missions themselves won't be your standard gunfights, it will offer vehicle-based quests, have a deeper narrative compared to standard FPS co-op modes and even have a cinematic cutscene or two to lay out the ground work for the week's scenario.
It might just be me, but I prefer this co-op mode compared to a Horde mode that's quickly becoming the norm when it comes to cooperative play. Hopefully, 343 can keep adding seasons to the fold once players take a liking to it.
Spartan Ops is just one of the many multiplayer modes in Halo 4 and you can experience it for yourself once the game ships on November 6.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
343 Industries has released a new video showcasing Halo 4's brand-new cooperative mulitplayer mode called Spartan Ops. The mode, won't be your standard co-op Horde mode, instead it will be...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Nintendo Prez on Wii U: Hoping for Third-Party Support to "Jump On Board" Once Installed Base is Driven
- Battlefield 3 Armored Kill Expansion Fact Sheet Leaked
- E3 2012: Craigslist Missed Connections Causes a Stir
- Microsoft on Xbox Smash Bros. Clone: "You Do Not Want that Game"
- Nintendo Releases Mass Effect 3 "Take Earth Back" Wii U Trailer, Shows Nothing New
- Gaming in Times of the Cholera - Reactions to E3 2012
- Skyrim 1.6 Goes Live on Xbox 360: Adds Mounts, Bug Fixes
- Epic Games Unveils Unreal Engine 4 in Live Presentation
- You Can't Die in Beyond
- Wii U to Have Only 8 GB of Internal Storage