Written by Feed Friday, 08 June 2012 10:41
|← Candice Accola Cast as Lead of Web Series||The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest: Special POTUS Edition! →|
We may need to wait months until The Vampire Diaries Season 4 graces our screens, but numerous interviews have revealed a few upcoming spoilers/tidbits. To wit:
- Julie Plec foresees Elena as a "supernatural heroine" of some kind after she transitions.
- The friendship between Caroline and Stefan will deepen.
- Klaus is far from dead.
- We'll meet Bonnie's father at some point.
It's on that final point we focus here: What actor should take on this key role?
The Vampire Diaries has had great success casting relative no names in big roles (see Morgan, Joseph and Gillies, Daniel), as it's not the sort of show to ever rely on stunt casting. But it's still fun to speculate... even if some of our following speculations are a tad more wishful than realistic.
Vote now on the options listed and offer your own in the Comments:
View Poll »
Source: TV FanaticQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
We may need to wait months until The Vampire Diaries Season 4 graces our screens, but numerous interviews have revealed a few upcoming spoilers/tidbits. To wit: Julie Plec foresees Elena as a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest 117
- The CW Sizzle Reel Teases New Shows, Returning Favorites
- The Vampire Diaries: Witch Way to Go with Bonnie?
- The Vampire Diaries Caption Contest: Special POTUS Edition!
- Candice Accola Cast as Lead of Web Series
- What Was the Best Love Triangle of 2011-2012?
- Julie Plec Teases Birth of "Supernatural Heroine" on The Vampire Diaries
- The Vampire Diaries Season 3 DVD: Release Date, Details
- The Vampire Diaries to Explore Family, Friendship on Season 4
- Kevin Williamson Teases Phoebe Tonkin on The Vampire Diaries, Confirms End of The Secret Circle