Thursday, 07 June 2012 12:47
Games - Games
|← Dead Space 3 Official Trailer Showcases Storyline||Assassinâ€™s Creed 3 - A Look at Design (E3) →|
EA has announced the pre-order bonuses for its upcoming holiday shooter Medal of Honor Warfighter. As expected, it's all sorts of different unlocks and items players can use in multiplayer.
Keep in mind that the pre-order bonuses are retailer specific. So better check what your preferred retailer is offering before you dive in. We've listed all the pre-order bonuses below.
- Medal of Honor Warfighter SFOD-D Pointman Pack - Gamers will unlock early the U.S. SFOD-D Point Man right when they hit the online battlefield. SFOD-D is known for speed, surprise and violence of action. The Point Man exemplifies this by assuming the inherent danger of placing himself in the first and most exposed position yet mitigates his risk with rapid speed, agility and extreme operational awareness.
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Trijicon Optics 3 Pack - The Trijicon Optics 3 bundle unlocks three optics for the Heckler & Koch HK416 assault rifle, which includes the Trijicon ACOG, SRS Reflex and RMR, preparing Operators for any engagement. Trijicon’s wide range of brilliant aiming solutions fulfill the Operator’s need for both magnified, self-luminous tactical sights as well as red dot reflex sights that enhance target identification to increase hit probability in both extended-range and close quarter engagements.
- Medal of Honor Warfighter British SAS Spec Ops Pack - Available via Origin.com, the British SAS Spec Ops packs provides PC gamers with an early unlock of the British SAS Spec Ops. The SAS have served as the model for modern Special Operations around the world and have been operating in covert, low visibility roles in non-permissive environments for decades. The SAS are experts in tradecraft acquired through extensive field experience in special reconnaissance, sabotage, snatch and grab and ambush often penetrating their targets completely undetected.
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe Pack - PC Gamers who pre-order the PC Digital Deluxe pack at $69.99 will receive all content from the British SAS Spec Ops pack as well as the Russian Spetsnaz Alfa Group Heavy Gunner. The Spetsnaz utilize and employ heavy weaponry more often than most Special Operations units. They see fire superiority as a priority in any engagement and therefore excel at suppression tactics, covering fire and support for their comrades. PC Digital Deluxe owners will also receive the digital game soundtrack for Medal of Honor Warfighter.
While I admit, I hate retailer-specific bonuses, I'm just glad they're not offering map packs or anything that fractures the player-base right off the bat.
Medal of Honor Warfighter will be out this October 23 for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Are you fine with the pre-order bonuses? More importantly, which game will you be getting as your FPS fix this holiday Black Ops II or Warfighter?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
EA has announced the pre-order bonuses for its upcoming holiday shooter Medal of Honor Warfighter. As expected, it's all sorts of different unlocks and items players can use in multiplayer....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Epic Games Unveils Unreal Engine 4 in Live Presentation
- You Can't Die in Beyond
- Wii U to Have Only 8 GB of Internal Storage
- Watch Dogs to Launch in 2013
- Nintendo Think You'll Be Surprised by Wii U Pricing
- Assassinâ€™s Creed 3 - A Look at Design (E3)
- Nintendo Will Moderate Miiverse Comments: "I think 30 minutes should be acceptable."
- Tomb Raider Gameplay Demo Shows the Infamous "Attempted Rape" Scene
- Missed E3? Here's Every Press Conference in One Page
- Sony Not Sure on Gamescom Attendance this Year