Tuesday, 05 June 2012 09:52
Games - Games
|← Nintendo Announces Nintendoland For Wii U||Ubisoft's Zombi U Shows how the Wii U Tablet Will Work Against Zombies →|
Nintendo showed off the next major entry in the Super Mario Bros. series with New Super Mario Bros. U. The game will integrate online social interaction with your friends. One example given by Nintendo president Reggie Fils-Aime was how while traversing the game's world-map, players can see what little comments their friends have left for them regarding a stage.
Aside from that, the game is in 2D and invokes the same feeling of the old Super Marios Bros. games -- which, isn't really a bad thing if you ask me. It's certainly a good break from all the shooting that's going on in today's games.
Reggie also revealed that the game can be played from the TV and on the Wii U's tablet screen. In addition to this, the game will support up to five players at once. Four people can use Wii remotes, while the fifth player can then use the Wii U's tablet controller to deter the other players in their speed run by blocking their way and such.
As was par for the course regarding Wii U games, no release date was specified.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Nintendo showed off the next major entry in the Super Mario Bros. series with New Super Mario Bros. U. The game will integrate online social interaction with your friends. One example given by...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Gets Announced for the PS3 and Xbox 360
- Platinum Games Announces Project P-100 for Wii U
- Nintendo Reveals Wii U List of Upcoming Digital and Retail Games
- Pikmin 3 Unveiled, Exclusive to the Wii U
- Nintendo Announces Nintendoland For Wii U
- Ubisoft's Zombi U Shows how the Wii U Tablet Will Work Against Zombies
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee is Getting Rebooted
- Nintendo Wii U Dev-Kit Specs Leaked
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Revealed for Wii U (Leak)
- E3 Coverage - Monday Conferences - GRTV