Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:33
Games - Games
|← Gears of War: Judgment Unveils Overrun Multiplayer Mode||Platinum Games Announces Project P-100 for Wii U →|
Tecmo Koei has just announced a new entry into the tireless (or tiresome, assuming you hate playing these games) Dynasty Warriors series.
The new Dynasty Warriors 7 will introduce a brand new story mode that follows the rise and fall of the game's heroes as they fight for the four kingdoms battling for the rule of China. The four kingdoms: Wu, Wei, Shu, and Jin shape the nation during the end of the Later Han period right before it enters into its more well-known Three Kingdoms period.
As with the previous games, you'll control one of many heroes and tear through entire armies. This time around however, you'll have the option to equip yourself with almost any weapon thanks to the addition of an inventory system. You'll be able to equip two weapons at once and switch between them for combat bonuses.
Dynasty Warriors 7 is slated for release on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 later this year.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Tecmo Koei has just announced a new entry into the tireless (or tiresome, assuming you hate playing these games) Dynasty Warriors series. The new Dynasty Warriors 7 will introduce a brand...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Lost Planet 3's E3 Trailer Eerily Reminds Me of Another Franchise Set in Space
- DICE Deploys Battlefield 3 Close Quarters E3 Launch Trailer
- Halo 4: Extended Spartan Ops, Infinity Multiplayer & War Games Gameplay
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two E3 Trailer
- Gears of War: Judgment Unveils Overrun Multiplayer Mode
- Platinum Games Announces Project P-100 for Wii U
- Nintendo Reveals Wii U List of Upcoming Digital and Retail Games
- Pikmin 3 Unveiled, Exclusive to the Wii U
- Nintendo Announces Nintendoland For Wii U
- Nintendo Unveils New Super Mario Bros. U