Monday, 04 June 2012 13:07
Games - Games
|← Need for Speed: Most Wanted Release Date & E3 Trailer Revealed||Medal of Honor's Multiplayer Honestly Looks Amazing →|
EA has officially announced Dead Space 3—a game whose existence was leaked months ahead of the official reveal today.
Dead Space 3 was shown as a live playable demo at E3 where two presenters showed off the game in cooperative mode.
Unlike the first two games, which are set in space—the first being set aboard a derelict spaceship and the second on board a space station known as the Sprawl—Dead Space 3 takes place on an icy planet where Isaac Clarke has crash landed. It also happens to be full of necromorphs.
Far from being stranded alone, Clarke finds himself in the company of Sgt. John Carver—who can be controlled by the second player.
The game will be out in February 2013 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
EA has officially announced Dead Space 3—a game whose existence was leaked months ahead of the official reveal today. Dead Space 3 was shown as a live playable demo at E3 where two...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- EA Nabs UFC License from THQ
- SimCity Limited Edition Includes Heroes and Villains
- Crysis 3 Brings the Sexy, Release Window Revealed
- Retailer Reveals Sony Announcements Early?
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted Release Date & E3 Trailer Revealed
- Medal of Honor's Multiplayer Honestly Looks Amazing
- DmC E3 Trailer Shows You how Dante Gatecrashes
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 E3 2012 Gameplay Demo
- Halo 4 Multiplayer, Spec Ops & Campaign Gameplay Blowout
- FIFA 13 Gets a Brand New Gameplay Trailer for E3