Monday, 04 June 2012 13:19
Games - Games
|← Retailer Reveals Sony Announcements Early?||Dead Space 3 Offers Co-Op, Takes Place on an Icy Planet →|
Criterion took the world of racing games by storm with its release of Burnout Paradise a few years ago, and they're making their biggest return ever with the upcoming Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Named after a previously released title by the same name, the new Need for Speed: Most Wanted offers an open world environment for you to drive around in. Making good on its title, Most Wanted pits you against your friends with Criterion's Autolog technology, that allows you to gauge your score against them by winning races, performing stunts, and turning just about everything else in a competition.
In addition to the open world, multiplayer is playlist based, so you can queue up tracks or join a preexisting queue to participate.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted is set for release on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October 30 this year.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Criterion took the world of racing games by storm with its release of Burnout Paradise a few years ago, and they're making their biggest return ever with the upcoming Need for Speed: Most...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Bing Launches New Feature to Allow Searching With Friends in Real Time
- EA Nabs UFC License from THQ
- SimCity Limited Edition Includes Heroes and Villains
- Crysis 3 Brings the Sexy, Release Window Revealed
- Retailer Reveals Sony Announcements Early?
- Dead Space 3 Offers Co-Op, Takes Place on an Icy Planet
- Medal of Honor's Multiplayer Honestly Looks Amazing
- DmC E3 Trailer Shows You how Dante Gatecrashes
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 E3 2012 Gameplay Demo
- Halo 4 Multiplayer, Spec Ops & Campaign Gameplay Blowout