Monday, 04 June 2012 14:12
Games - Games
|← Ubisoft Unveils Watch Dogs, a Groundbreaking New IP||EA Nabs UFC License from THQ →|
Bing, Microsoft's search engine, has just relaunched today and it brings together a couple of things that consume the majority of our time spent online, I'm talking about: searching and social networking.
The new Bing now allows you to integrate your social network with your search, thus allowing you to view your friends' opinions on various topics you're searching, their likes, comments and more. I mean, we all watch trending topics but arguably, the most important trends are those happening with your friends and the ones in your network. Bing brings that influence to the search process in real time. If you're curious about the price of say, a bike, or whether a new album is worth the hype, you'll now have feedback for them instantly! Not just from strangers, but from people you actually know and trust -- and that's your friends, of course!
You can check it out for yourself by going to Bing.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Bing, Microsoft's search engine, has just relaunched today and it brings together a couple of things that consume the majority of our time spent online, I'm talking about: searching and...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Part of Assassin's Creed 3 Takes Place at Sea, Contains Naval Warfare
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Last Stand E3 Trailer Shows Destruction and Chaos
- Lara Croft Deserves to be Tortured
- Ubisoft Showcases Two Assassin's Creed III Trailers that Will Make You Want to Kill
- Ubisoft Unveils Watch Dogs, a Groundbreaking New IP
- EA Nabs UFC License from THQ
- SimCity Limited Edition Includes Heroes and Villains
- Crysis 3 Brings the Sexy, Release Window Revealed
- Retailer Reveals Sony Announcements Early?
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted Release Date & E3 Trailer Revealed