Saturday, 02 June 2012 01:12
Games - Games
|← Leaked Ubisoft Images Tease... Something||Gears of War: Judgement is a Prequel, Developed by People Can Fly →|
Sonic and All-Stars Racing: Transformed is more than just a racing game, or so the above trailer says. It's racing transformed and what that means is that you'll be able to fly and swim through levels, rather than just drive around. Comparisons to Mario Kart aside, the first game in this series did very well and no doubt the sequel will only build on that initial success.
But what's the point in having a new game in the series and not bringing a few more semi-remembered characters back out to play. Along with Shadow, there will be characters making an appearance from Crazy Taxi, Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio and Shinobi. No doubt each will have levels based upon their respective worlds and no doubt the nostalgia level for some will be through the roof.
Sonic and All-Stars Racing: Transformed will be available for purchase in 2012.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Sonic and All-Stars Racing: Transformed is more than just a racing game, or so the above trailer says. It's racing transformed and what that means is that you'll be able to fly and swim...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Dead Space 3 Details Emerge; Co-op Confirmed
- Wii U May Have Achievements and Social Networking
- Sony Confirm PlayStation Plus IS Changing
- Sony's Conference won't be on Spike, Here's Why...
- 10 Almost Certain Sony Announcements For E3 2012
- Gears of War: Judgement is a Prequel, Developed by People Can Fly
- Microsoft Blocked Cross-over Play With Sony
- Leaked Ubisoft Images Tease... Something
- Soul Sacrifice Confirmed For The West
- Bethesda Seeks Beta Testers For Dawnguard