Friday, 01 June 2012 04:46
|← Liam Hemsworth Hungry For His First Movie Award||Green Lantern: Get To Know DC Comics' New Gay Icon →|
MTV News spots a red velvet wall on the set that reminds us of the erotic trilogy — a sign of things to come on Sunday?
By Terri Schwartz, with reporting by Jim Cantiello
UNIVERSAL CITY, California — Something strange is happening on the MTV Movie Awards set. While scoping out what was supposed to be a rehearsal for Fun., we saw some workers rolling in ... giant red plush walls?
It looks a bit suspicious, if you ask us. Maybe it's just because we have "Fifty Shades of Grey" on the mind, but our first thought when we saw the set piece was that it was a wall from a giant velvet sex room. And considering the Movie Awards' track record of crazy epic stunts, we wouldn't put it past anyone here.
Of course, it could just be part of a normal set. With everyone from Fun. and Wiz Khalifa to the Black Keys performing at this year's awards show, we wouldn't be surprised if one of them was a closet "Fifty Shades" fan. Maybe we should do some digging and see if we can get some deals signed for the upcoming "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. "Howlin' for You" would be an appropriate first track on the album, right?
"Fifty Shades" has been on many celebs' minds recently, with everyone from Kristen Stewart and Sam Claflin to Stephenie Meyer, Selena Gomez and Brooklyn Decker talking about it. And we'd be lying if we said we weren't enablers.
We even did an "After Hours" with the "Snow White and the Huntsman" cast where we had them read certain erotic sections of the book. Trust us when we say that you haven't lived until you've seen Charlize Theron read the words "oh-so-happy trail."
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
MTV News spots a red velvet wall on the set that reminds us of the erotic trilogy — a sign of things to come on Sunday? By Terri Schwartz, with reporting by Jim Cantiello "Fifty Shades...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Seven Reasons Emma Stone Is A Gosling-Kissing Trailblazer
- Russell Brand And Charlie Sheen: 'Winning' At The Movie Awards
- Taylor Lautner Parkour Flick Will Be 'Action Heavy'
- Can 'Snow White' Slay Mighty 'Avengers,' Aliens At Box Office?
- Liam Hemsworth Hungry For His First Movie Award
- Green Lantern: Get To Know DC Comics' New Gay Icon
- President Obama To Debut First Re-Election Ad During Movie Awards
- Taylor Kitsch Snuffs 'Catching Fire' Finnick Rumors
- 'Game Of Thrones' Star Teases 'Amazing' Season Finale
- Kristen Stewart And The 'C' Word: A Love Story