Friday, 01 June 2012 12:58
Games - Games
|← PS3 Backwards Compatibility Could be Returning Via Gaikai Deal||Bethesda Seeks Beta Testers For Dawnguard →|
The games theme is "reality blended experience". There's a big explanation behind it, but it sounds like the most ridiculous, pretentious premise.
The interesting thing is the use of sacrifice as a game mechanic. Players will need offer up everything from personal possesions, to even their own body parts to perform magic.
Soul Sacrifice has drawn considerable comparison to the Monster Hunter franchise, so you could definitely call this Sony picking up Capcom's western slack. It's a niche market that may not propel Vita sales to the top of the chart, but it's a strong start.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Keiji Inafune and Marvelous AQL's Soul Sacrifice has been confirmed for western launches in both North America and Europe. The games theme is "reality blended experience"....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- 10 Almost Certain Sony Announcements For E3 2012
- Not Just Racing: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed E3 Trailer
- Gears of War: Judgement is a Prequel, Developed by People Can Fly
- Microsoft Blocked Cross-over Play With Sony
- Leaked Ubisoft Images Tease... Something
- Bethesda Seeks Beta Testers For Dawnguard
- Horror Returns in Dead Space 3: First Screenshot Features Isaac Clarke
- Former Call of Duty Creative Strategist's New Game is "Human Element"
- Check out the Brand New Lara Croft in this New Render from Tomb Raider
- Watch Konami's Pre-E3 Press Conference in its Entirety