Friday, 01 June 2012 06:16
Games - Games
|← Brutality Defines Tomb Raider Reboot in New Trailer||PS3 Backwards Compatibility Could be Returning Via Gaikai Deal →|
Developer Maxis has released three screenshots for the new SimCity, depicting the reboot's in-game environments. SimCity is the fifth main installment to the long-running series by EA Maxis.
Until today, concept art was only released but fans can now get a taste of what to expect from the city-building simulation title via a new batch of images. The in-game screens showcase the commendable graphical attributes of the title.
The new SimCity will feature an in-depth multiplayer component including cloud saves, player statistics, and interactions with other real-life players. It'll also support "tens of thousands" of people and vehicles, which can all be moving at once.
The reboot is currently scheduled for a 2013 launch. It is exclusive to the PC and will be available from both brick-and-mortar stores and digital retailers like EA's very own Origin service, as well as third party platforms like Steam.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Developer Maxis has released three screenshots for the new SimCity, depicting the reboot's in-game environments. SimCity is the fifth main installment to the long-running series by EA...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Hitman: Absolution Returns to its Roots With New Video Walkthrough
- PES 2013 E3 Gameplay Footage Showcases Major Revamp
- Dishonored Looks Promisingly Violent With New Gameplay Trailer
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Gets Confirmed for the PS3 and 360
- Brutality Defines Tomb Raider Reboot in New Trailer
- PS3 Backwards Compatibility Could be Returning Via Gaikai Deal
- Zelda HD Collection May be (but Probably isn't) in the Works
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Gameplay Hits all the Right Notes
- Youtube Coming to PSVita this Month
- Star Wars 1313 Announced