Wednesday, 30 May 2012 20:38
Games - Games
|← Diablo III Stricken by "Error 37" Once Again||Epic Games Wins Long Legal Battle with Silicon Knights →|
The Witcher 2 has been a popular game among PC gaming enthusiasts, and most recently, PS3 and Xbox 360 owners. It’s been a wonderful RPG for gamers, and as such, as officially sold 1.7 million copies; this number is reserved to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game.
However, it goes without saying that 1.7 million is a ton of copies. When you take into account that the game had already been out on PC for months before its console release, it becomes a staggeringly amazing number.
The game is also slated for an August 23rd, 2012 release in Japan. This will be for the Xbox 360, and because of the 360’s relatively small sphere of influence in the country, will probably not have a huge impact on worldwide sales.
Something that might bring a little more bang, though, is CD Projekt’s latest announcement. They are planning on bringing a version of the game to Mac OS users. It’s a safe bet that the game will sell well there, and make The Witcher 2 an even more prominent game among video game fans.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The Witcher 2 has been a popular game among PC gaming enthusiasts, and most recently, PS3 and Xbox 360 owners. It’s been a wonderful RPG for gamers, and as such, as officially sold 1.7...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Saints Row 4 Will Feature "Broader Appeal"
- Steam Release For Dark Souls PC, Additional Content Coming to Consoles
- Ubisoft May Reveal Splinter Cell: Blacklist at E3
- Leaked Dead Space 3 Screens Heavily Imply Co-op, New Rigs & Enemies with Guns!
- Diablo III Stricken by "Error 37" Once Again
- Epic Games Wins Long Legal Battle with Silicon Knights
- How Were Video Games Made Back in the 80s?
- Sony's Ebook Initiative [Rumor]
- I'm Angry About Amazon Instant on the XBOX 360
- Lord of the Rings Dota-like Game Announced by Warner Bros.