Wednesday, 30 May 2012 08:24
Games - Games
|← Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate Has Time Traveling Vampire Hunters||Battlefield Premium Fact Sheet Leaked →|
Metro: Last Light is one of many post-apocalyptic themed games set for release between this year and the next. As the sequel to Metro 2033, Last Light takes place after the events of the first game in downtown Moscow as various survivor factions vie for dominance. Incidentally, you're caught in the middle of it all.
Crucial differences can be noticed in the graphics of Last Light and its predecessor, which was—and remains—a pretty good looking game. Notably, there's a lot of foliage in the environments this time around, and judging from the screenshots here, we'll be making a lot of outdoor excursions into the urban wasteland.
Be sure to click on the screenshots to view them in their full size.
Metro Last Light will be out early next year for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Metro: Last Light is one of many post-apocalyptic themed games set for release between this year and the next. As the sequel to Metro 2033, Last Light takes place after the events of the first game...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- CD Projekt Announces New RPG, Based on "Cyberpunk" P&P Setting
- NBA 2K13 Gets Dated for Release in October
- Why Should you Care About Sequels?
- Worms Reloaded Goes on Sale This Weekend on Steam
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate Has Time Traveling Vampire Hunters
- Battlefield Premium Fact Sheet Leaked
- FIFA 13 Screenshots Show Ball Kicking and Other Football-related Things
- Sony Accidentally Leaks and Confirms Battlefield Premium Release Date and Price
- PS Vita Gets Limited Time Price Cut in Europe
- Doom 3 BFG Edition Announced, Includes 7 New Missions