Tuesday, 29 May 2012 08:09
Games - Games
|← Indie Game Music Bundle Happening Now||Square Teases Multiplayer for Hitman: Absolution with this Teaser Image for Tomorrow's E3 Trailer →|
Larian Studios, known for its work on hardcore RPGs Divine Divinity and Divinity 2 has just announced its latest game, Divinity: Original Sin. It's described as "pretty much everything you could ever want in a role-playing game."
Set in the same Divinity universe of the previous titles, Divinity: Original Sin tells the tale of two heroes—a condemned warrior released from his chains and a mystic heroine who returns from the dead. Together, the two must deal with their dark pasts and counter the threat of an Orc invasion upon the lands of Rivellon.
Players will take on the role of both characters, who both enjoy "class-free character development" allowing you to create and define your character as you please, with a wide array of skills, equipment and weapons. The story, too, will be fully malleable to the choices you make, with consequences.
Like the original Divine Divinity, the new game will allow you to interact with just about everything in the world. If it's not nailed down, it can be moved, used or combined.
Unlike so many other games released in recent years, Divinity: Original Sin touts a turn-based combat system with skill and spell combos, terrain interaction, and cooperative skill use.
You can take the game online to play cooperatively with another player and act as a team. Using the game's cooperative dialogue system, you won't even have to agree with the person you're playing with during the quests you both undertake.
Finally, you'll be able to build your own adventures with a toolset that comes with the game.
Divinity: Original Sin is set for release on both the PC and Mac in the first quarter of 2013.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Larian Studios, known for its work on hardcore RPGs Divine Divinity and Divinity 2 has just announced its latest game, Divinity: Original Sin. It's described as "pretty much everything...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Magicka Gets Expanded with The Other Side of The Coin
- Among the Sleep Will Let You Play as a Two-Year Old in a Horror Game
- Five Reasons Why Guild Wars 2 is Awesome
- Far Cry 3's E3 2012 Teaser Looks Insane
- Indie Game Music Bundle Happening Now
- Square Teases Multiplayer for Hitman: Absolution with this Teaser Image for Tomorrow's E3 Trailer
- Blizzard's Seoul Offices Raided by Korean FTC Over Diablo III Complaints
- BioWare Releases Trailer for Mass Effect 3 "Rebellion" DLC
- Halo 4 Pre-Order Skin for British Retailer GAME Unveiled
- NHL 13 Unveils True Performance Skating Feature