Monday, 28 May 2012 21:21
Games - Games
|← "Causeway Cannibal" Involved in Zombie-Like Attack||Far Cry 3 Writer Talks about Development and Influences →|
Capcom is a seasoned developer, bringing us titles like Street Fighter and many others. Their library of published games has exceeded in both quality and quantity - a rare combibination. It appears that we will more than likely see an announcement at E3 next month concerning yet another title from the company, because they've filed a trademark which reserves the title "Remember Me."
Trademarkia reports that the registration occurred on May 22nd of this year, and relates specifically to content regarding video games and computer software.
A similar trademark was filed in Europe on May 25th.
Once again, we fully expect to see more at E3, which is currently slated for the dates of June 5th-7th. It will be interesting to see what Capcom has up their sleeves, as their more current releases have seen some degree of departure from the fighting game genre.
Tekken X Street Fighter showed that they still have what it takes to survive in current-generation fighting games, though, so perhaps we will be treated to more of the same? I know there are many who would be more than O.K. with that.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Capcom is a seasoned developer, bringing us titles like Street Fighter and many others. Their library of published games has exceeded in both quality and quantity - a rare...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The United Nations Space Command Appears on BBC News
- PSA: Free Midnight Club II Deal Honoured on Steam
- Rock Band Blitz Powers Up
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time in Action on Vita
- "Causeway Cannibal" Involved in Zombie-Like Attack
- Far Cry 3 Writer Talks about Development and Influences
- Halo 4 Leak Attributed to Previous Offender?
- Indie Game Music Bundle 3 Now Available
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb Expansion Now Available
- Kinect to be Used in...SPACE