Monday, 28 May 2012 14:51
Games - Games
|← Pokemon Black & White 2 Music Album Revealed||New Project From Quantic Dream To Be Shown At Sony's E3 Conference →|
Joystiq reports that engineers located in Surrey (a county in England) are going to launch a couple of satellites into space. The best part is that they are going to use Kinect technology to dock together. How cool is that?! The satellites will launch together, separate in space, and then gather their surroundings before finally docking with each other.
Now you're probably saying to yourselves that the big boys in space engineering are already doing this. However you need to understand that they have a higher budget and those satellites most likely could buy a billion Kinects. These guys in Surrey don't have a NASA budget and their satellite is using Kinect. KINECT! This only further proves how useful the device is and how game developers and Microsoft aren't pushing the Kinect to its full potential. C'mon guys and gals!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Joystiq reports that engineers located in Surrey (a county in England) are going to launch a couple of satellites into space. The best part is that they are going to use Kinect technology to dock...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Capcom Files Trademark for "Remember Me"
- Far Cry 3 Writer Talks about Development and Influences
- Halo 4 Leak Attributed to Previous Offender?
- Indie Game Music Bundle 3 Now Available
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb Expansion Now Available
- New Project From Quantic Dream To Be Shown At Sony's E3 Conference
- Facebook Going Into the Phone Market?
- Microsoft's E3 Presser Will Have Halo 4 Gameplay
- You Need to Watch this Amazing Battlefield 3 "Mini Movie"
- The Witcher 2 Video Shows You the Choices You Make