Monday, 28 May 2012 09:37
Games - Games
|← Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Patch for PC, Xbox 360 Arriving this Week||Resident Evil 6's Official Character Roster Revealed →|
The Halo 4 closed beta appears to be leakier than a paper ship with a host of screenshots, videos and information pouring out at the speed of a torrent in the recent days.
The latest batch of information comes from an Italian Halo fansite which managed to get screen grabs of the Halo 4 multiplayer beta, offering us a glimpse at some of the game's weapons.
The Railgun appears to be making its return in Halo 4, as are some of the weapons from Halo Reach. Additionally, many of the weapons appear to be of both UNSC and Forerunner construction.
In addition to shots of the game's weapons, the pictures also reveal weapon setups and ordinance drops. Notably, multiplayer games will provide players the ability to outfit their characters with regenerating health, holograms, the Hardlight shield, active camo, and a thruster pack.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The Halo 4 closed beta appears to be leakier than a paper ship with a host of screenshots, videos and information pouring out at the speed of a torrent in the recent days. The latest batch of...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Diablo III Launch Week Infographic
- Report: Quantic Dream to Reveal Next Game at Sony's E3 Press Conference
- Blizzard Releases Huge Update Plans for Diablo III: Revamped Blacksmith and Jeweler
- Infinity Ward Hiring for "Exciting Unannounced Title for Next Generation Consoles"
- Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Patch for PC, Xbox 360 Arriving this Week
- Resident Evil 6's Official Character Roster Revealed
- Modders Remake GTA III with GTA IV's Rage Engine
- Report: Battlefield 3 Premium Information Leaked, Aftermath DLC Revealed
- Diablo 3 Easter Eggs Locations
- Blizzard Elaborates on Diablo III Account Hacking Issues: "It's not hacking."