Monday, 28 May 2012 05:20
Games - Games
|← Top 20 Biggest Game Worlds of all Time||Blizzard Releases Huge Update Plans for Diablo III: Revamped Blacksmith and Jeweler →|
Halo 4’s multiplayer gameplay has been showcased in a leaked video stemming from the shooter’s internal beta.
While the video isn’t of the best of quality (we recommend you turn down your system’s sound), a healthy proportion of Halo 4's multiplayer gameplay is shown. The video depicts what we’re presuming to be a Slayer match played on the Warehouse map; the switching of weapons and player movement seems to be notably faster than the shooter’s predecessors.
The game’s sprint ability is also shown, which particularly seems to last longer than it did in Halo: Reach. Instant respawning, a new component to the series’ multiplayer component, is another element displayed, as well as the Railgun.
Microsoft confirmed (via Eurogamer) an internal beta is indeed taking place for Halo 4:
“We are conducting an internal beta test of Halo 4 which is a standard development practice for most video games. We have no plans for a public multiplayer beta for Halo 4."
Halo 4 is due for a worldwide launch on November 6th, 2012.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Halo 4’s multiplayer gameplay has been showcased in a leaked video stemming from the shooter’s internal beta. While the video isn’t of the best of quality (we recommend you...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Diablo 3 Easter Eggs Locations
- Blizzard Elaborates on Diablo III Account Hacking Issues: "It's not hacking."
- Is Assassin's Creed III Coming to Vita?
- GTA 5 Trailer Reimagined in San Andreas
- Pokemon Black & White 2 Music Album Revealed
- Top 20 Biggest Game Worlds of all Time
- Halo 4 - Leaked Screenshots Surface
- Amazing Spider-Man Move Component Might Just be Tacked on
- Trine 2 Rewarded at the NGAs, Expansion Announced
- GameStop Forcing Game Informer Subscribers to Take Digital?