Saturday, 26 May 2012 13:44
Games - Games
|← R.A. Salvatore Discusses "Copernicus"||Top 20 Biggest Game Worlds of all Time →|
Halo 4 is currently slated for a November release later this year. That probably means the marketing storm is drawing ever closer, but before that storm hits our shores, we can look to the onslaught of leaks heading our way.
While information concerning Halo 4 has been sparse, i343 has made it known that they are planning big things for E3 2012; E3 is dated for June 5th-7th, currently. With E3 so close, it would be a smart bet to say that we will finally be able to see full gameplay demos and some more information regarding the game’s storyline at the yearly convention.
We have managed to dig up a few pictures from around the web, though – leaked screenshots of Halo 4. While we certainly can’t confirm that any of these are legitimate, we would also be hard-pressed to say that they aren’t. From what we can tell, there are some weapons and armor that has not been available in previous entries to the Halo franchise.
Check them out and let us know what you think in the comments section below!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Halo 4 is currently slated for a November release later this year. That probably means the marketing storm is drawing ever closer, but before that storm hits our shores, we can look to the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Is Assassin's Creed III Coming to Vita?
- GTA 5 Trailer Reimagined in San Andreas
- Pokemon Black & White 2 Music Album Revealed
- Leaked Halo 4 Multiplayer Beta Footage
- Top 20 Biggest Game Worlds of all Time
- Amazing Spider-Man Move Component Might Just be Tacked on
- Trine 2 Rewarded at the NGAs, Expansion Announced
- GameStop Forcing Game Informer Subscribers to Take Digital?
- How Many of These Gaming Problems Have you Suffered Through?
- Pick Your Steelbook: Vote for the EB Games Far Cry 3 Design