Friday, 25 May 2012 23:50
Games - Games
|← Jet Set Radio Coming to the Vita||The Elder Scrolls Online Hopes to Trounce Post-Release Lag and Bugs →|
E3 is practically upon us and announcements and rumours are everywhere, with the latter far eclipsing the former. Still, when we DO get a hold on an announcement, it tends to be something quite exciting. When people started tweeting about a Zone of the Enders event, then, we should have known just how exciting the outcome could be. And we would have been right.
Hideo Kojima, Kojima Productions and Konami were probably quite proud to announce a new entry in the Zone of the Enders series, a project that didn't seem at all likely except in the minds of diehard fans. And while there aren't too many details about the project released thus far, we do have a codename: Enders Project. What more could we need?
Where will you be able to play it? When will you be able to play it? Are we even right in assuming that this is a video game? Those are questions that I imagine Konami will officially answer over the next few weeks.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
E3 is practically upon us and announcements and rumours are everywhere, with the latter far eclipsing the former. Still, when we DO get a hold on an announcement, it tends to be something quite...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Trine 2 Rewarded at the NGAs, Expansion Announced
- GameStop Forcing Game Informer Subscribers to Take Digital?
- How Many of These Gaming Problems Have you Suffered Through?
- Pick Your Steelbook: Vote for the EB Games Far Cry 3 Design
- Jet Set Radio Coming to the Vita
- The Elder Scrolls Online Hopes to Trounce Post-Release Lag and Bugs
- R.A. Salvatore Discusses "Copernicus"
- Skyrim Update Brings Horseback Combat
- Leaked Image Shows the Title of Square's New Game
- Take a Behind-the-Scenes Look at Metro: Last Light's "Enter the Metro"