Saturday, 26 May 2012 02:19
Games - Games
|← Skyrim Update Brings Horseback Combat||Trine 2 Rewarded at the NGAs, Expansion Announced →|
When you think of using the Move controller with a Spider-Man game, you think of holding it above your head to swing, waving it around to hit enemies over the head and pointing at some far-away building and zip lining down busy streets to reach it. You think of being Spider-Man. Perhaps some of those features are in the game, undisclosed in this trailer.
What we do see in this trailer is aiming. Coming out of combat or stopping what you're doing, aiming with the Move and pressing extra buttons than you would usually. Using this control scheme might give you a slight advantage, but it won't be worth it over using the controller and I can't imagine people will actively go out of their way to use motion control if it'll make life harder for themselves.
It's hard to tell on the basis of one trailer and we should keep an open mind. But I'm not getting my hopes up.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
When you think of using the Move controller with a Spider-Man game, you think of holding it above your head to swing, waving it around to hit enemies over the head and pointing at some far-away...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GTA 5 Trailer Reimagined in San Andreas
- Pokemon Black & White 2 Music Album Revealed
- Leaked Halo 4 Multiplayer Beta Footage
- Top 20 Biggest Game Worlds of all Time
- Halo 4 - Leaked Screenshots Surface
- Trine 2 Rewarded at the NGAs, Expansion Announced
- GameStop Forcing Game Informer Subscribers to Take Digital?
- How Many of These Gaming Problems Have you Suffered Through?
- Pick Your Steelbook: Vote for the EB Games Far Cry 3 Design
- Jet Set Radio Coming to the Vita