Friday, 25 May 2012 06:54
|← Lil Wayne Releases Pusha T Dis 'Goulish'||'American Idol' Finale Ratings Plummet →|
MTV News rounds up famous folks who put aside their careers to go to college and what they had to say about it.
By Jocelyn Vena
Miranda Cosgrove plans to attend college this fall after she wraps up shooting the final season of her hit Nickelodeon show "iCarly." Cosgrove felt that at 19, it's the right time to take on some new experiences and live life as a headlines back in 2009. She eventually left when she realized that her life as a celebrity was very different than that of the other students there. "I was in denial," Watson told Britain's in 2011 shortly after deciding to leave. "I wanted to pretend I wasn't as famous as I was. I was trying to seek out normality, but I kind of have to accept who I am, the position I'm in and what happened."
What do you think of famous actors who go to college after establishing their careers? Tell us in the comments.Related Artists
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
MTV News rounds up famous folks who put aside their careers to go to college and what they had to say about it. By Jocelyn Vena Miranda Cosgrove Photo: MTV News Miranda Cosgrove plans...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- One Direction Keep Fans Screaming All Night On Tour
- Beyonce's 'Back To Business' With Memorial Day Concerts
- Lady Gaga Won't Tone Down Indonesian Concert Despite Protests
- Katy Perry's 'Part of Me' Shows Singer At Her Most 'Vulnerable'
- Lil Wayne Releases Pusha T Dis 'Goulish'
- 'American Idol' Finale Ratings Plummet
- Phillip Phillips Facing Immediate Kidney Surgery
- Nas' New Video Is Through His Daughter's Eyes
- One Direction Has Seen Their 'Biggest Audience' Ever On U.S. Tour
- Charlize Theron Commends Kristen Stewart For Being 'Authentic'