Thursday, 24 May 2012 20:03
Games - Games
|← Mounted Combat Comes to Skyrim||Kingdoms of Amalur Needed 3 Million Sales to Break Even →|
Blizzard has been promising a patch for Diablo III ever since it was releast last week. Today, we finally have a date on when the company will post a full update for the game.
In addition to the hotfixes that the company has been applying to Diablo III, Blizzard plans to release a full update next week in the form of a patch that will address client issues and apply a host of bug fixes. Blizzard says that the patch's release will require some downtime leading up to its release.
The company says that it is aware of the achievements some players lost during the first few hours of the game, and plans to address it sometime in the future. However, they are unable to share any concrete details on how they'll go about doing that.
For what it's worth, you can re-attain all of those achievements by rolling a Hardcore character and earning them there.
Finally, Blizzard's launch of the real money auction house (RMAH) has been delayed indefinitely. The company says it wants to iron out existing stability issues before it moves ahead with that.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Blizzard has been promising a patch for Diablo III ever since it was releast last week. Today, we finally have a date on when the company will post a full update for the game. In addition to...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Dead or Alive 5 Adds Lei Fang and Zack
- Behold: Tokyo Game Show 2012 Promo Poster
- Atlus Debuts Persona 4: Golden Opening
- Report: Ubisoft Has "Show-stopping Reveal" For E3
- Mounted Combat Comes to Skyrim
- Kingdoms of Amalur Needed 3 Million Sales to Break Even
- 38 Studios No More, All Staff Layed Off [BREAKING]
- 38 Studios No More, All Staff Laid Off
- Darksiders II for Wii U Graphics "at Least as Good as" PS3, Xbox 360 Versions
- 38 Studios Shutting Down Big Huge Games?