Thursday, 24 May 2012 06:39
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed III E3 Demo to Include Six Cinematics||Sony May Partner Up with Leading Cloud Gaming Service →|
Hideo Kojima is very excited about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance—enough so that he's requested his publisher Konami for special permission to show the game at E3 this year in fully playable form. Prior to his request, the publisher had no plans to present Revengeance at the convention.
Developed by Platinum Games and produced by Kojima Productions, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is set in Hideo Kojima's well-crafted Metal Gear universe and puts you in the role of Raiden, a cybernetic ninja who tears things up with his sword like a boss.
Unlike the other Metal Gear games, Revengeance is a part of the new "Metal Gear Rising" series and is strictly designed as an action game with fast-paced, third-person melee combat. It even has a bullet time state.
The game will be playable at E3 2012, which takes place in Los Angeles next month.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be released for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the fourth quarter this year.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Hideo Kojima is very excited about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance—enough so that he's requested his publisher Konami for special permission to show the game at E3 this year in fully...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Spec Ops: The Line Demo Video Walkthrough - GameranxTV
- DARK Gets Teased in a New Trailer, Looks Like an FPS
- "Video Games and Porn are Ruining Men" Says Stanford Professor
- Mass Effect: Infiltrator Sneaks on to Android
- Level-5 Announces Guild 02
- Sony May Partner Up with Leading Cloud Gaming Service
- EU Metal Gear Solid Collection Vita Release Date Finalized
- Double Fine Launches a Teaser Website for The Cave
- How Not to Be a Gold Farmer in Diablo 3
- PS4 Specs Supposedly Leaked