Thursday, 24 May 2012 01:45
Games - Games
|← Angry Birds on Facebook Turns Into Angry Birds Friends||My Little Sister Canâ€™t Possibly Be This Cute Tops Japanese Charts →|
Talking of MMOs, screenshots have been released of Copernicus, the MMO being created by Kingdoms of Amalur dev 38 Studios. While there's still a while to go until the game gets a full release, the current goal is apparently to make the game purchaseable for June 2013, this early look shows how nice the game will look.
Working with Todd MacFarlane and R.A. Salvadore, Big Huge Games and 38 Studios are hard at work building an MMO of the future, boasting a deep story line in which "player's actions will impact the fate of the world." One developer working on the game called it the most beautiful MMO he'd ever seen.
These were first leaked on Facebook and then confirmed by developer Jesse Smith. After financial problems for the studio, it's nice to see that they're still working towards getting this on the market as soon as possible.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Talking of MMOs, screenshots have been released of Copernicus, the MMO being created by Kingdoms of Amalur dev 38 Studios. While there's still a while to go until the game gets a full...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The King of All Cosmos Poses Seductively in the Relaunch of Katamari Damacy's Website
- Diablo III Naming Policy Blocks Religious Character Names
- Aperture Science Portal Gun Themed Gas Mask
- Xbox 720 to be out by November 2013 Says LA Times
- PSA: Free Mighty Switch Force Update on 3DS eShop
- My Little Sister Canâ€™t Possibly Be This Cute Tops Japanese Charts
- God Slayer Might be the Nicest Looking MMO Ever
- Save Money at GamersGate
- "KickBeat" Announced for PSVita
- Capcom Wants to Speed up Development on Their Flagship Titles