Wednesday, 23 May 2012 15:24
Games - Games
|← Shootmania Storm May Revolutionize the FPS Genre||Sony is Really Making a Shadow of the Colossus Movie →|
When do you have too much money? Is it when you have a slide in your house? A swimming pool? A place where your employees get massages for free? How about when you have a detailed piece of artwork from a video game. Not just any artwork mind you, this is Alduin's Wall from Bethesda's latest game: Skyrim.
The Wall was showcased at E3 and PAX until it finally came to rest in the offices of Bethesda HQ. The wall isn't that big, or at least it doesn't look that big. I'd really love to see something 1:1 scale, it'd probably be almost as huge as the Vietname Memorial. Wouldn't you like something like this sitting in your own home or garden?Source: Kotaku
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
When do you have too much money? Is it when you have a slide in your house? A swimming pool? A place where your employees get massages for free? How about when you have a detailed piece of artwork...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Nintendo Likely to Stay Quiet Until E3, Strict Gag Order Issued
- GAME Australia Considering Third-Party Buyout
- Assassin's Creed III E3 Demo to Include Six Cinematics
- Rhode Island Mayor Trying to Keep 38 Studios Running
- Angry Birds on Facebook Turns Into Angry Birds Friends
- Sony is Really Making a Shadow of the Colossus Movie
- Latest Lost Planet 3 Footage Showcases the Game's Love Affair with QTEs
- Take-Two Announces NBA 2K13 Release Date
- Ubisoft Reveals E3 Plans
- XBOX 360 to be Banned in the U.S.?