Wednesday, 23 May 2012 03:47
Games - Games
|← GameranxTV: Dragon's Dogma Demo Impressions||Bethesda has the Coolest Wall Ever [Skyrim] →|
Nadeo and Ubisoft have just released the first ever trailer for its upcoming first-person shooter, Shootmania Storm. The footage shown is made up entirely of in-game tools.
The game, which will be fully presented at E3 2012 in June, is described as a fast-paced online FPS taking place in a sci-fantasy environment.
There's been a lot of mystery surrounding the game, which is being developed by the team behind the Trackmania series.
Unlike other FPS games, Shootmania Storm offers huge maps, ultra-fast combat and, well, it's pretty damn awesome. Just watch the video for yourself. It's unlike any other shooter we've ever seen, and we can't wait to see more of it at Ubisoft's E3 booth next month.
Shootmania Storm is completely exclusive to the PC and is set for a late 2012 release.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Nadeo and Ubisoft have just released the first ever trailer for its upcoming first-person shooter, Shootmania Storm. The footage shown is made up entirely of in-game tools. The game, which...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Diablo 3 is the Fastest Selling PC Game of All Time
- The Ghosts of Future's War: A Look at Ghost Recon Future Soldier
- Far Cry 3's Insane Edition is Utterly Mental
- New Footage of Lost Planet 3 is a Giant Quicktime Event
- GameranxTV: Dragon's Dogma Demo Impressions
- Diablo III Claims its First Real-World Victim, 32-Year Old Russell Shirley
- New Information Concerning Ubisoft's "Next-Gen Online RPG Project"
- Teaser Image Suggests SEGA will Publish Double Fine's New Title
- Toonami is Back [Nuff Said]
- Mondays Make Sephiroth Very Angry [Video]