Wednesday, 23 May 2012 06:09
Games - Games
|← Teaser Image Suggests SEGA will Publish Double Fine's New Title||Diablo 3 is the Fastest Selling PC Game of All Time →|
Rockstar is certainly not satisfied to rest upon its laurels since it released Max Payne 3, a game that's received both critical acclaim and a whole lot of sales.
The company has since registered trademarks for Rockstar TV and GTA TV. We speculate that the trademarks pertain to Grand Theft Auto V—and planned features for the upcoming game. It wouldn't surprise us if Rockstar added user-recorded videos and other social functions to the Rockstar Social Club, with GTA TV as the service.
We'll be sure to keep you in the loop as we find out more details about what Rockstar has planned.
Grand Theft Auto V does not have a release date, and no platforms have been announced as of yet.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Rockstar is certainly not satisfied to rest upon its laurels since it released Max Payne 3, a game that's received both critical acclaim and a whole lot of sales. The company has since...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sony is Really Making a Shadow of the Colossus Movie
- Latest Lost Planet 3 Footage Showcases the Game's Love Affair with QTEs
- Take-Two Announces NBA 2K13 Release Date
- Ubisoft Reveals E3 Plans
- XBOX 360 to be Banned in the U.S.?
- Diablo 3 is the Fastest Selling PC Game of All Time
- The Ghosts of Future's War: A Look at Ghost Recon Future Soldier
- Far Cry 3's Insane Edition is Utterly Mental
- New Footage of Lost Planet 3 is a Giant Quicktime Event
- GameranxTV: Dragon's Dogma Demo Impressions