Tuesday, 22 May 2012 10:31
Games - Games
|← Minecraft Will Soon Get Trading and Currency Systems||Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers Now in Stores →|
CCP Games has now released a new trailer for their upcoming free-to-play (F2P) PS3 shooter Dust 514. Aside from new gameplay scenes, the trailer also highlights the game's developers as they talk about how the game ties into CCP Games' MMORPG EVE Online.
The game's producer Thomas Farrer explains that Dust 514 is a "persistent" FPS, and how it's linked directly to EVE Online's universe -- which still has a cult following even if it's nine years old to date.
While it's easy to tag the game as a Halo clone, it's hard to root against a game as ambitious as Dust 514 is. There's also the fact that the game doesn't look like a F2P game, but rather, one that's in Triple A category.
Dust 514 is scheduled to be out later this year for the awesome price of $0 for the PS3 and PlayStation Vita.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
CCP Games has now released a new trailer for their upcoming free-to-play (F2P) PS3 shooter Dust 514. Aside from new gameplay scenes, the trailer also highlights the game's developers as...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask Gets Trademarked in US
- Red Orchestra 2 GOTY Edition Adds New Modes, Tons of Improvements
- Square Enix Play Arts Kai Announces Batman Arkham Asylum Figure Set
- Diablo 3 Soundtrack Now Available on iTunes
- GRTV: Minecraft 360 Edition Review
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers Now in Stores
- Watch the "Robots of War" in this Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Feature
- Breaking: Star Wars: The Old Republic Team Hit with Lay-Offs, Restructuring
- Gran Turismo 6 Spotted on Sony Employee CV
- Max Payne 3 Glitches: Zombies, GTA Free Roam & More