Tuesday, 22 May 2012 03:08
Games - Games
|← A Payne to End All Pains: Max Payne 3 Verdict â€” The Hype||Diablic Scorecard - Why Some Games are Immune to the Metacritic Blackhole →|
Despite the recent releases of Diablo III and Max Payne 3, we haven't been ignoring Borderlands 2, which promises to deliver as good an experience as the first game when it's released later this year.
Speaking on the PlayStation Blog, the game's producer Matt Charles says that Borderlands 2 will see an entirely revamped inventory system for a more "fluid combat experience". Players will no longer have to quench health kits like bottled water anymore.
“We decided to remove carryable health packs and instead fill that need with new relics and shields that can help keep you out of that emergency state to begin with," he said.
"The result is a more fluid combat experience since now you’re not worrying about when the best time to pause the game is and you still get that fun sense of preparing for a battle by choosing the right gear. Health Packs will still appear and drop and they will now heal you up in the middle of battle.”
It sounds like Borderlands 2 is taking a cue from Diablo III's design by making health kits analogous to the health orbs that drop in the middle of battle.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Despite the recent releases of Diablo III and Max Payne 3, we haven't been ignoring Borderlands 2, which promises to deliver as good an experience as the first game when it's released...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- IMDB Lists Mario & Voice Actor for Sony PlayStation All-Stars Brawler
- Minecraft Will Soon Get Trading and Currency Systems
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Release Date Revealed, Plus Pre-Order Bonuses
- GTA 5 Release Could be Narrowed Down Tomorrow
- A Payne to End All Pains: Max Payne 3 Verdict â€” The Hype
- Diablic Scorecard - Why Some Games are Immune to the Metacritic Blackhole
- Bungie's Destiny, Sci-Fi Online FPS Franchise Revealed
- Curt Schilling Confirms Layoffs from 38 Studios
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Dated for Release
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Development Going Well, Stop Worrying