Monday, 21 May 2012 10:44
Games - Games
|← Could Sony Buy Leap Motion 3D and use it for the PS4?||Tom Cruise as a Crazed Cultist from Diablo III →|
Minecraft users are so creative these days. Despite the limitations that blocks bring, they have succeeded in recreating, successfully, some of the most well known monuments and images know today such as the starship Enterprise and even levels from The Legend of Zelda.
Now Minecraft users with a flair for video animation have gotten into making videos either detailing their encounters, recreating scenes from a movie or game, or making parodies. Videos like “Form This Way” (InTheLittleWood) and “Revenge” (Captain Sparkles) are among the most watched. Now youtube user avemagnadude has recreated a parody of sorts of Mass Effect 3, dubbing it “Mine Effect 3”.
I love how the reaper ships are actually just giant squids shooting laser beams out of their mouths. They may not be sharks with lasers on their head but Dr. Evil would be proud wouldn't he?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Minecraft users are so creative these days. Despite the limitations that blocks bring, they have succeeded in recreating, successfully, some of the most well known monuments and images know...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Just Add Water Eyeing June Release For "Stranger's Wrath Vita"
- Halo Fan Makes Halo 4 Battle Rifle Replica
- Dragon Age: Legends Goes Offline on June 18
- Pachter: Blocking Used Games Would "Disintegrate" The Industry
- Could Sony Buy Leap Motion 3D and use it for the PS4?
- Tom Cruise as a Crazed Cultist from Diablo III
- Overkill & Valve Working on Payday/Left 4 Dead Collaboration
- PSN Games Get "Pre-Loading" Functionality
- Battlefield 4 and other Frostbite Engine titles to Require 64-Bit OS
- Metro: Last Light Live-Action Feature Trailer Looks Very Intriguing