Monday, 21 May 2012 08:08
Games - Games
|← Battlefield 4 and other Frostbite Engine titles to Require 64-Bit OS||Ghost Recon Commander Now Officially Out →|
While Metro: Last Light won't be out till 2013, that hasn't stopped THQ from making sure the game stays on your radar; as the publisher has just released a short 20-second snippet of the game's upcoming live-action short film.
Metro: Last Light is, of course, the sequel to Metro 2033 -- which, in itself, is based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's Russian novel of the same name. While the game was originally called Metro 2034, it didn't have any relevance to Dmitry's Metro 2034 novel and that could very well be what prompted the name change.
I think it's best if I stop yapping and just let you watch the teaser, no?
Obviously, details regarding the short film are scare but you don't have to wait long as the full film will have its world premier in just a few days (May 24).
Metro: Last Light is being developed by 4A Games and is scheduled to be out next year for the PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
While Metro: Last Light won't be out till 2013, that hasn't stopped THQ from making sure the game stays on your radar; as the publisher has just released a short 20-second...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mine Effect 3 Shows you the Reaper Devastation in Minecraft
- Tom Cruise as a Crazed Cultist from Diablo III
- Overkill & Valve Working on Payday/Left 4 Dead Collaboration
- PSN Games Get "Pre-Loading" Functionality
- Battlefield 4 and other Frostbite Engine titles to Require 64-Bit OS
- Ghost Recon Commander Now Officially Out
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Delayed to 2013
- Retailer Lists Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for 2013 Release
- Next "Tales Of" Game Features Distinctive, Baroque-Inspired Design
- D&D Online: Menace of the Underdark Gets Trailered