Monday, 21 May 2012 08:17
Games - Games
|← PSN Games Get "Pre-Loading" Functionality||Metro: Last Light Live-Action Feature Trailer Looks Very Intriguing →|
Johan Andersson, better known as "repi" to the Battlefield community posted an update on his Twitter account earlier today. He stated that DICE has plans to develop Frostbite-powered games for release in 2013.
These games, he says, will absolutely require a 64-bit OS like Windows 7 64-bit or the upcoming Windows 8 that's set for release later this year.
"If you are on 32-bit, [it will be a] great opportunity to upgrade to Windows 8," he wrote.
There's no telling whether the company plans to release a Battlefield 4—or better yet, a Battlefield 2143—next year, but games powered by the engine will certainly require a 64-bit OS.
Regardless of his recommendation to upgrade to Windows 8, you won't see me upgrading to it unless it becomes absolutely necessary to do so.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
battlefield 4 Johan Andersson, better known as "repi" to the Battlefield community posted an update on his Twitter account earlier today. He stated that DICE has plans to develop...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Could Sony Buy Leap Motion 3D and use it for the PS4?
- Mine Effect 3 Shows you the Reaper Devastation in Minecraft
- Tom Cruise as a Crazed Cultist from Diablo III
- Overkill & Valve Working on Payday/Left 4 Dead Collaboration
- PSN Games Get "Pre-Loading" Functionality
- Metro: Last Light Live-Action Feature Trailer Looks Very Intriguing
- Ghost Recon Commander Now Officially Out
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Delayed to 2013
- Retailer Lists Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for 2013 Release
- Next "Tales Of" Game Features Distinctive, Baroque-Inspired Design