Friday, 18 May 2012 23:18
Games - Games
|← Rumor: Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 Cancelled||38 Studios in the Clear, Payment Processed →|
It looks like Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be a popular game. We were already aware that it was going to sell well, but according to Ubisoft, an astounding 600,000 people took part in the game’s open beta, which ended just a short time ago.
MP1st brings us an intuitive list of statistics, gathered from the 600,000 players. From what we can tell, the game provided not only curb appeal, but play value as well.
- 1,706,013 hours played
- 2,387,377 melee kills
- 3,021,628,150 bullets shot
- 3,040 level-50 players
- 9,816,310 data hacks
- 16,101,668 long-range kills
- 99,474,068 kills
- Average lifetime for a player: 54 seconds
- Over 600,000 players
Though, it looks like the user base doesn’t understand of the fact that this is a stealth game; an average lifespan of only fifty-four seconds doesn’t speak very well for your ability to lead a special operations mission…
However, if you look at the hours played – 1,706,013 – you realize the impact this beta had. This means that the average playtime across the board was around three hours per player – pretty crazy.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It looks like Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be a popular game. We were already aware that it was going to sell well, but according to Ubisoft, an astounding 600,000 people took part in the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Blizzard Will Address Diablo III Public Game Matchmaking Issues
- Diablo III: Battle.net Account Hacking Concerns
- Top 5 Diablo 3 Glitches
- A Diablo III Guide: How to get to the Secret Level, Whimsyshire
- Super Smash Bros. a Wii-U Launch Title?
- 38 Studios in the Clear, Payment Processed
- SEGA Vintage Collection 3 Coming Next Week
- EA Trying to get More Games on its Origin Service
- Elder Scrolls Main Storyline to be Mostly Solo
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Beta Attracted 600,000 Players